Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change 2

I spent the whole day packing, giving away and preparing to sell my prized possesions(not like my stuff is worth alot...only to me because of memories).....it was sooo depressing. I have lived here all my life and now Im going to be somewhere else very soon....Ohio in fact. And im not going to talk crap about ohio because I have never been there and im not ignorant sooo lets not talk about things we know NOTHING about. I hope its everything she says it is. Because im just soo tired of moving.
Let my explain, My whole life I have moved from house to house from school to school from Relative to Relative. I have lived with all of my grandmothers children (she has 8) and both my grandparents I have lived with 2 friends and lived with my boyfriends parents... I have been living with my boyfriend since I was 18....soooo 2 1/2 years and well thats my crazy life. I mean I cant complain because some people are homeless.....but sometimes I feel like my family is NEVER sympathetic at all towards me..."That happens all the time" or "its happened to EVERYONE"

WELL JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND HAPPENS TO EVERYONE DOESNT MKE IT RIGHT AND IT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD DISREGAURD MY FEELINGS ABOUT IT! Is that what someone else told you to do? Well I just cant I have enough things haunting my dreams do I need more? Whats so wrong with me venting, you taking my side and my slowly moving on?????? I mean im getting out of the longest relationship of my life and its going to be a week tomorrow and already Im moving states!!! CANT I GET A LITTLE SUPPORT????????? And my family is always telling me things like "oh poor you!" YES POOR ME OKAY? If i dont feel bad for myself then NO ONE WILL and im positive of that! I mean dont get me wrong I dont even want pity i just want to vent and for someone to understand and listen and JUST BE THERE! But no one in my life knows how to JUST listen im not sure they know what that means! Its sooo frustrating.....Im just tired of feeling alone!
I have so many things going on and im sooo stressed out! Yesterday I went to get my state ID and omg it took 4 hours to get it and I look HORRID and I have been studying like crazy...not to mention I am either getting my period or very very sick!
Well I have to go for now!! See you guys really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something