Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flight Booked

Okay soo my flight is booked for July 2nd and I'm packing all of my things...just trying real hard not to fall apart because.....hawaii has been my whole world! I have never left and I never wanted to...this is my home and these are my people. But now starts a new adventure, I have always been the bravest boldest person I know...on the outside and now comes a real test of courage and I feel like I'm going to crack. Right now writing and reading my blog it feels like I'm reading a Soap or something! The drama hasn't ended from begging to end.

  But I feel like I am going to have a future FINALLY that doesn't consist of living with someones parents and sharing a place.....I can actually see myself in 5-7 years putting a down payment on a home. And the depression just goes away little by little. In case you haven't noticed that I am someone who suffers from depression.....its not pleasant and it feels like it rocks my whole world because i just cant prevent it from happening....It has been a bumpy road my life...not paved by cement but covered in gravel and broken beer bottles.
I have had a list since I was a kid this list....was and still is all the things I wanted to do when I grew up ;) Some were added along the years.

Go to Egypt
Sail a Boat
Buy a House under MY name without a man OR with a GREAT man
Get my own place and finally be independent
Find a Career(Thur July 24, 2010 i passed my Hawaii CNA state Test)
Become Successful at my chosen profession
Travel to Rome
Travel to Europe and see all they have to offer
Travel to somewhere other than Hawaii(My Flight Leaves to Ohio July 2, 2010)

I have a few things crossed off but there's sooo much more work to do! I cant Wait to start a new life for myself! Its so scary and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something