Sick of this bullshit unnessesary drama I wish the people around me would grow the fuck up! fucking boring! Over it I wanna drink SICK! SICK TO MY STOMACH! My roommate is the worst lately all he does is joke insult me alllll the time n give me attitude for nothing I wash and fold all the laundry last night while he talks on the phone with his mom n then when he gets off he still doesnt help then gives me attitude until now and that was last night at 730 pm its 630 pm thur! Its been 24 houirs of attitude and im on my rags I just dont know how much of it I can take! Yea I love him and dont love him any less but it was better when we didnt live together cause now im just so annoyed. He doesnt care about my feelings at all he just keeps insulting me and comeon since i got fat I have NO self esteem anyone can tell that just by talking with me and yet he keeps throwing these jabs and thinking im supposed to find it funny? How is that funny at all and then when i say he does that hes like what did i say and of course if i didnt ignore the shit i would blow up so i cant remember but what? now im imagining it? Seriously
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something