Me and Rhiley (My roomate as of january 11 2012? about) were talking and about to eat dinnercwhen we got a call from our "sister" friend jackie she was a little bit drunk lol so she said shes sleeping over and she came right over a cup of memosa still in her hand practically crying. Its hard sometimes to know what to say to your friends to help them pick up the pieces....sometimes the pieces have been there so long like a piece of plastic exposed to the sun and its melted into the spot it fell. I wish I could help her see that she deseves better than she allows herself to have...she keeps her pride on her sleeve but her heart is still up her sleeve. I told her whether or not you show them you care if your still getting hurt because they think your using them then do you really win? Did you really avoid the heartache or did you bring it upon yourself? You cant force yourself to love to show love or to be loved its either there or its not. Those guys werent the one but will she meet the one if she continues to not be open minded? She was so drunk she demanded yeah demanded a hot pocket and then when i went to help her she dragged me to the ground with her lol then she asked "why are you on the ground?" LOL really? You put me here crazy! we talked we laughed so hard jackie was snorting we hard a good time I always do when their around.
Oh anyways after that the drunk one and Rhiley fell asleep and I was sitting on the toilet and I got a phone call...from Kristy asking me to hang and drink I told her Rhiley and Jackie were asleep and she calls me back saying her boyfriend is gonna go over to Froilin's house because he just wanted to drink somewhere new so nevermind no need...what the fuck? What kinda lame ass shit is that? Whatever imma try not to trip bout it but what kinda asshole invites someone to chill then cancels for that type of reason? OVER IT! moving on ill catcha later
Oh anyways after that the drunk one and Rhiley fell asleep and I was sitting on the toilet and I got a phone call...from Kristy asking me to hang and drink I told her Rhiley and Jackie were asleep and she calls me back saying her boyfriend is gonna go over to Froilin's house because he just wanted to drink somewhere new so nevermind no need...what the fuck? What kinda lame ass shit is that? Whatever imma try not to trip bout it but what kinda asshole invites someone to chill then cancels for that type of reason? OVER IT! moving on ill catcha later

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something