Friday, July 2, 2010

I leave HAWAII in 7 hours and 30 mintues

I'm finally going to be with my best friend.  ^_^ sometimes when i talk to her i hear about all the drama and it makes me not want to go....but I love her and am looking forward to being near her. The area is neat...that's right i said neat damn don't throw rocks GEE!!!!!!!! ne ways I'm excited but I'm really nervous about how things are going to work out....I have all my eggs in this one basket and if the basket breaks then I'm fucked.
My family came over last night for a dinner for "me" yet they sat around gossiping and they barely spoke to me and when they did they lectured me! its the cycle of my family I'm not saying I'm don't have the same problem but i feel like i do it in a nicer way!(not the gossiping the lecturing) Like i don't ATTACK U and come at u in pairs......that's just ridiculous! why would u want me to remember u that way? That was the last night I'm going to be in Hawaii and that's how I have to remember it! They make it hard for me to care I'm just so sick of it really! And my friend was telling me " Oh they are prolly going to give u cards and money!" and i said "HAH yea right! I highly doubt that!" and I was right no cards or money! They could care less about me! Yet when my cousin K Went on a mission for a MONTH they gave him money!!!!!!!!!!! How the fuck is that? I'm the one moving! But u know what i just don't care because their not going to call and I'm not going to waste my energy! they have their own lives now and that's fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something