Saturday, July 10, 2010
Strip Club
Last night me and my NEW friends went to a strip club for one of their friends bday! And let me just say it was AWESOME, I got hit on by a stripper who wanted my number but I had no number so she wanted me to wait till she got off work so we could hang and she could give me her number lol but I couldnt so I left cause I had a ride home. Besides by the time I left I was sooo drunk off 151 I couldnt even think straights.THEN the car ride home which i do not remember! it was a freaking nightmare....you know how i was talking about how crappy bf treats me? well....apparently for last night i had switched teams i mean chicks are hot i have always thought so but never have i thought that i wanted to lick a pussy but apparently on the car ride home i was totally molesting poor L***e like trying to kiss on her and like all kinds of stupid disgusting things...............I feel like never showing my face again! They told me I was saying all these things and revealing all my best friends secrets to the whole car...and hitting on L**** in front of her bf, he thought it was hilarious tho!
Labels:
bad night,
crazy story,
funny story,
mistake,
psycho,
strip club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something