I miss my boyfriend (even tho hes a crazy pain in my ass) I have been substituting(talking to, not anything else! dont get the wrong idea) him with someone else......and i feel bad about it because well besides the most OBVIOUS reasons that im betraying my boyfriends trust...actually lack of trust cause its been 2 1/2 years and finally i have had enough of his mess i guess....i feel like he keeps pushing and pushing me farther away and now im 40 something thousand miles away!
But ne ways the other reason i feel bad is because i love him and no matter the reason I shouldnt be substituting him with NE ONE! its just i wouldnt want to if he was nicer sometimes......today he saent me a message saying
You promised me we would talk, and you couldnt even care to talk to me without being "rude" to some fuckin stranger, then you put that snake on the phone, i never got to tell her, shes a dumbshit and i trust you more than her. Then you hangup on me, then i call you like 30 times, with no answer~i was worried not jealous, but if you dont care and you are making me look like a bitch, then i hope you two slash your wrists and bleed to death in a fucking ohio ditch!
like seriously all that and him not answering my call for days? all because I hung up on him, cause instead of talking to me the whole conversation he was arguing for 15 minutes straight and I was at a 4th of july party with people i had just met that day! and all i was saying was i couldnt talk long because i didnt want to be rude and he blew it all up! I mean hes just sooo cruel to me its ridiculous.......
Well guys bye for now im going to have a girls night with my best friend ^_^ thank god for her! btw in the message he was taking about my best friend when he said "her" and "you two"
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something