Friday, March 4, 2011

Death, Arguing and a Buddhist

It all started feburary 16 2011, the day before My boyfriends and My anniversary. We woke up to his mother screaming for him. Normally I wouldnt get up because she is calling him but there was panic and desperation in her voice which made me freak out and jump outta bed. I threw on some clothes and ran into the kitchen to find his sister on the kitchen floor. Later that night she passed away from a stroke, blood had filled up her head they couldnt save her from there. From the moment he came home from the hospital he started lashing out at me and fighting with me about little things. Which I understand because the month before she passed away I had grown to hate her and say terrible things about her because of all the irritating things she does I just got sick and tired of her and ME having to be the bigger person when she was 45 and I am 21 and I shouldnt have to be the more mature one. So I said somethings that I wish I could take back, unfortunately I can never take it back......I never said them to her I said them to him but I still feel terrible about everything I said and the way I ignored her for a week....3 years of her driving me nuts and I finally snapped and she passes away.....Its a lesson really. No matter how upset and frustrated you are you never know what can happen.
  Well What I said has hurt our relationship and I dont blame him at all! I feel like an asshole and wish There was some undo button to press...
  Febuary 27, 2011 was her funeral to which and I was sick and wasnt invited anyways, so when my boyfriend comes home he tells me about the Buddhist Funeral and how the "Priest" who never knew his sister or anything about his family told him that his sister was with 2 men and a dog. (his 2 grandfathers and her dog that died last year) Those were the only family members that she knew and got along with. And that she wanted him to know she is happy not to worry and he said not to touch her things for 49 days because she is very protective of her things. Which he had no way of knowing and its true she always was.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something