I dont go out much anymore but let me tell you what it was like when I did. Guys girls grandmas uncles would stare at me. I could tell what most of them are thinking because people are easy to read. Then men would stare, look me up and down like they wanted to drink in every square inch of me and commit it to memory. Like they couldnt believe how sweet and nice I was and boy what a rack ;) . And women would look at me like they couldnt believe I was wearing that low of a cut top but the women who gave me those looks usually had no curves, no tits. I mostly wore what I wore because that was my style my taste of clothes, my personality. Alot of people think that most women wear what they wear for attention but in truth I wore what I wore because when I looked in the mirror I like what I saw, I thought I looked pretty, sexy and beautiful all rolled into 1. Whats wrong with liking the way you look?
My mother was always the woman that when she entered the room everyone in her vicinity who be drawn to her presence as if a force was turning their chair completely around. Well I was kinda like that but not really as much of a presence as her.
My mother was always the woman that when she entered the room everyone in her vicinity who be drawn to her presence as if a force was turning their chair completely around. Well I was kinda like that but not really as much of a presence as her.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something