Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

To be told I am a hopeless romantic left me feeling red in the cheeks. I have been told by friends and family but to hear it from the man I love, who loves me is different. Who else would know more that its true than the man I give my affections to? I have watched thousands of movies but my absolute favorite, for which I hunger for is romantic comedy's. To be a romantic soul everyday feels like inside me theres a beautiful pink silhouette of a poet dancing inside me. Shes in a field of flowers; no flower in particular just every kind you have ever seen or not seen, surrounded by thousands of
butterflies dancing beside her and though she is alone she is full of hopeful romantic thoughts that one day someone will be dancing beside her. Every time I watch a romantic movie she illuminates as if her heat has been lit up by a passing shooting star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something