Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Story About CNA Class

Okay so If you know me clearly I'm not the most graceful person.

  I started out the day by taking a test then getting the results and going over what I got wrong. I got a 73% which was the lowest score in the class...(there is only 7 other people but still) NEWAYS so I get out of class and start heading to the bus stop. All of a sudden I have to pee 'should I go back? What if i miss the bus? Thats a whole 45 minutes of waiting....What if I already missed it and its 60 minutes I have to hold it until I get home?' So I decided to head back and went to the bathroom. As Im leaving the building I see the bus pulling away from the bus stop and making a Loop around the school Sign shown in the right picture

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/214924561_8293354444_o.jpg


 So I ran down the lawn (not shown cause its left of left picture, right picture is taken from the bus stop) and luckly the bus driver saw me and stopped just in time so I ran on the bus and sat down. There was this weird guy starring at me the whole time I was on the bus from the minute he got on and he got up and was headed towards me so i put my stuff on the seat and he sat near by. The whole bus ride i was trying to avoid looking at him so he didn't think I was interested and try and give me his phone number. When it came time to pull the cord and get off I was still avoiding him so I wasn't paying attention when I stepped down from the back of the bus(its like 2 or 3 steps) and I completely missed the steps landed on my face and in 5 seconds I had jumped to my feet and ran off the bus limping all the way home.(My leg hurt for 3 weeks after)

 Two weeks later I'm waiting for the bus and my pants are loose(cna's have pants with draw strings...) and I dont want to adjust it in from of all those people so I decide to hold them up as inconspicuously as I can. Finally I get off at my stop relieved Im finally Home I go to get my phone out of my purse so I can call my sister and since I had let go of my pants the dropped right to my ankles, on the side of the road the Bus still there, still full of people......

 GOOD TIMES *exhales*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something