In my group when we have parties I pay for everything cook everything all the supplies are ME its like GOD I WISH I HAD NEW FRIENDS.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Themed Parties
I love themed parties full of Boas, tea cups, bowler hats and loud music. But apparently no one else is all that into those sorta things! I mean hell yea its corny or whatever but why does it only have to be in movies? Throw in some money and lets have an unforgettable party u cheap bitches. Whats the point in having so many gay friends if their not into that sort of thing? Not like u queens are the sweetest bitches alive, well ive met a few ;)
In my group when we have parties I pay for everything cook everything all the supplies are ME its like GOD I WISH I HAD NEW FRIENDS.






In my group when we have parties I pay for everything cook everything all the supplies are ME its like GOD I WISH I HAD NEW FRIENDS.
Labels:
boas,
bowler hats,
friends,
Hawaii,
parties,
party,
tea cups,
themed parties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me something