Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feathers, Seeds and Excrement

Have you ever seen Home alone 2? When Kevin first meets the Pigeon Lady there are pigeons everywhere on the trees, on the benches and even on her hat? Well my backyard reminded me of that. My boyfriends mother 'feeds the birds' everyday...A chicken and 2 ducks moved in(ducks for just a couple of days and the chicken for 3 months already) "Feed them and they will come and come and never leave"
  Anyways Just now when I was heading to the kitchen I caught a glimpse of the yard I saw something that is just not right, at least 40 birds and a chicken....This is a house not a park, She wants to feed the birds she should go to a park! Do you have any idea what birds carry? ERM bird flu, fleas, ticks, and mites...... parasites! Para..ugh Gosh its like them claim to be so clean but hello! Wild birds ALL over the yard and as glamorous as the animal planet makes bird shit...well it doesnt feel so glamorous under your shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something