I love love love avon products so I started Selling them Saturday March 5, 2011 and Now I am going to get up tomorrow and go door to door in my neighborhood and give peanut butter cookies and catalogs to all my neighbors!
I have this feeling Im going to end up spending more than I make but Only time will tell! Soon Ill have a website for avon and Ill post it for you guys to take a look! awesome right? I know I can smell your enthusiasm from here.
WWW.YOURAVON.COM/MRICHIE
When I signed up I actually found out some neat stuff about Avon! Avon was founded to Empower women helping them to become financially independent and also to help the mothers of America who didnt have time to go out and wanted makeup to feel pretty or to just treat themselves! I think thats great I really am glad I signed up not to mention the products ROCK!
I have this feeling Im going to end up spending more than I make but Only time will tell! Soon Ill have a website for avon and Ill post it for you guys to take a look! awesome right? I know I can smell your enthusiasm from here.
WWW.YOURAVON.COM/MRICHIE
If you are NOT in Kaneohe, Hawaii you MUST select DIRECT DELIVERY when paying for order!
Thanks guys ^_^
![]() | |||
| $12 Nice colors |
![]() |
| This actually works and its cheap In comparison to similar products! |
![]() |
| Black cherry and nutmeg scent is my Favorite! U can mix and match scents |
![]() |
| I have been RAVING about this eyeliner to EVERYONE its not just me that loves it read the reviews |
When I signed up I actually found out some neat stuff about Avon! Avon was founded to Empower women helping them to become financially independent and also to help the mothers of America who didnt have time to go out and wanted makeup to feel pretty or to just treat themselves! I think thats great I really am glad I signed up not to mention the products ROCK!





I went around the whole neighborhood passed out all my catalogs and metaphorically threw the peanut butter cookies out the window. I think I got 1 customer yay for me!
ReplyDelete